Anyone have craigslist advice?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Johnny Johnny 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of sphereasylum sphereasylum 
    Participant

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

I’ve never used craigslist before for MMJ purchases or vending, and I’m a bit leery regarding some of the specific safety and security precautions one should take when placing legal MMJ craiglist ads. Does anyone have any general advice, especially pertaining to:

1) Verbage for ads…are there legal restrictions on how you can advertise the product?
    2.) Verifying patient identity, etc.
    3.) Call me paranoid, but is it advisable to obscure IP address somehow to maintain discretion?

Profile photo of Johnny Johnny 
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Customer Feedback IconOutlining Your Business IconBuilding Your Empire IconGetting Your First $500 IconChoosing Your Idea IconIdea Creation & Validation IconHustle Course IconComment to topic and become learner Icon

1. Don’t put a bunch of verbiage regarding “profit” But aside from that patient to patient protects all prop 215 members. Just like everything on craigslist, the competition will flag your ad’s so just watch your ad’s and be persistent.

2. As long as you get a picture of their rec and id, you can verify if it is valid just google what ever the recommendation’s website is and verify it on there. If the ID does not look like the person you meet with then don’t service that person.

3. Honestly I would not be too worried as long as you make sure that you are verifying patients. But If you want I would recommend Express VPN or froot VPN if you are not tech savyy. They are pretty easy to set up. I will create a video on how to do all of this but there is a way to create multiple Craigslist accounts allowing you to post more ad’s.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 Hustle Green. Perfecting your hustle.

WordPress Video Lightbox
or

Forgot your details?