My HG experience!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Johnny Johnny 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of mountain man mountain man 
    Participant

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Hey there i am Mountain Man. I live in the beautiful mountains of san diego CA. I have been a 215 patient since 2006. I have never been in the mmj retail industry. I had contacted HG and they were confident that they could teach me how to start up a mmj delivery service. It sounded real good, prices were low, they seemed to know the legalities of the market they are in. Once i had gone through the process and had signed up for a few different sites, ran adds did everything I was instructed to do. I then had set up a meeting to meet in person and possibly get products. When i got there nobody was there so i sat in the parking lot for a little bit and was approached by a guy he wasnt the guh i was told to meet but another HG member. We got to talking then another guy pulled up and let us in a office. But he was still not the guy i was told to meet. Once the 2 guys talked with me for a while the 3rd guy shows up. He is the person i was told to talk to. We talked for maybe 20min about what i wanted to do then he left and whent to pick up the meds. He came back with 2 different strains of mmj inside turkey bags. I opened them and noticed that the quality was poor. Then i was told $50 more per qp than the original price i was told. After talking to him i was anxious to get started so i purchased it with A $ back guarantee. I left, went home and started advertising on Craigslist. I soon realize my adds arnt making it onto the page. They get flagged before they get a chance. Maybe my expectations were high but I was under the impression that this was a class to get you started with a legitimate mmj business. I have seen many other mmj businesses and they have top quality meds inside presntable packaging. I thought that i would be more informed on the laws as well. I left this office with a half lb of some low grade mmj, no scale, no bags, no more info then what i went in with and no way to get patients. Although my first experience was poor I plan on staying with HG to see if we cant make it the company it deserves to be. I believe in the process, product and people of HG. Thanks for reading I will keep you all posted on how my experience is with Hustlegreen.com.

Profile photo of Johnny Johnny 
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Customer Feedback IconOutlining Your Business IconBuilding Your Empire IconGetting Your First $500 IconChoosing Your Idea IconIdea Creation & Validation IconHustle Course IconComment to topic and become learner Icon

I apologize for that. The main purpose of HG is to give you the power to create your own MJ Empire. Although HG also provides local SD residents with opportunities to be connected with people that can provide you with a quicker method to make some quick cash it is not the main purpose of what you are paying for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 Hustle Green. Perfecting your hustle.

WordPress Video Lightbox
or

Forgot your details?